And here I thought this summer was going to be quiet and relaxing – HA! No, after this many years as a travel blogger, one thing I have learned is never be surprised. Speaking of surprised, did you miss any of this week’s posts?:
- Shocking Video – MSC Opera Cruise Ship Crashes Into Tourist Boat Injuring Four in Venice. Viral Video Shows Norwegian Epic Crash in San Juan. Just Crazy!
- “Flight Shaming” or Flygskam simply will not work in the USA. Airline travel trumps “Train Brag” or Tågskryt!
- Almost Half My Blanket Yearly Travel Insurance Cost Covered When My NCL Cruise Ship Schedule Changed to Another Port!
- WoW! Norwegian NCL offers MEGA credits for change of Cuba cruise cancellations prior to 2SEPT19 sailings.
- Toronto to Amsterdam ~$2000 Business Class AeroMexico / Delta Elite Mileage run 23,436 MQMs, $6,250 MQD credit + 31,232-49,980 SkyMiles earned!
I just have to shake my head when I look at this week’s travel news stories that caught my attention as “click worthy” headlines:
- Mother claims she was told she couldn’t move to in-law’s Delta first class seat to breastfeed in private
Are you up in the air this weekend? Or, did you see other crazy travel headlines we need to see? If so, please comment below and please do include a link to the story. – René
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.