It seems my run find from yesterday was just the first of an all out fare sale nationwide. Just about every major Delta hub AeroMexico flies from (other than MSP) is included in these deals.
The best yields are from NYC and SEA. There really are a ton of options and you can look at premiumcabindeals.com post to seem even more choices and examples.
The really fun part about this one is that it is WIDE OPEN into January 2020 so you could book a few of these and take care of your Medallion status for all of 2020 and 2021! But some warnings.
- This is a Y-UP fare sale into “I” and “D” fare class but Delta has had issues giving you proper credit. Be ready for this. Know you may have to fight!
- Some of the routes include an overnight in a hotel (or sleep in the airport) while others red-eyes
- Some of the routes you are flying lots of Delta jets but a long as it is booked as an AeroMexico codeshare you are earning on that chart not Delta charts (i.e. you do NOT want to book this on Delta.com)
- It is hard to book on AeroMexico site. I would use Justfly as shown in this post.
I do love these runs as the price for the MQMs is really low (well under 8CPM) and the MQD credits are huge. Plus you are getting a nice chunk of SkyMiles back based on distance not price like Delta does when you buy on Delta.com. If you need help booking please reach out to my pal ADAM and his team of run experts!
Are you jumping on any of these runs? – René
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.