MQD runs on Delta’s SkyTeam partner airlines have become more important since Delta raised the Amex spend minimum to $250,000 for those pursuing or requalifying for Diamond Medallion status. Otherwise, one must accrue $15,000 in MQD spend on Delta — which can be earned through partner airlines, too. Remember that Delta awards MQD on SkyTeam partners based on an itinerary’s fare class and percentages of actual miles flown.
For example, René posted this MQD run from Toronto to Amsterdam in June. It was an AeroMexico business class trip costing $2000 — but yielded $6250 in MQD!
Similar to this morning’s MQM survey (please take part in the poll if you haven’t yet already!), please tell us what reasonable MQD earning rates you’d like for a run.
Again, finding and posting runs can be time-consuming but we’re happy to do it! So please be honest as to what your bare minimum is. But as always, we’ll try to find the best deals possible — after all, we take these runs, too!
Also, please let us know if we should check coach prices for MQD runs, too.
FWIW, I found a couple of 2.4x to 2.6x MQD AeroMexico business class runs yesterday — similar to the one I posted this afternoon. Would those be helpful to you?
And if there’s some personalized and customized run you want, don’t hesitate to contact Adam and his professional mileage run staff to create MQM and MQD runs tailored to your needs! They also find runs on other airlines/alliances, as well!
- Don’t miss a single run.
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express(learn how to apply) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (learn how to apply)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
- The Platinum Card from American Express (learn how to apply)
- The Business Platinum Card from American Express (learn how to apply)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (learn how to apply)
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (learn how to apply)
- Chase Sapphire Reserve (no access to Delta Sky Clubs)
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.