PLEASE NOTE. Reader Enjoy Fine Food reminded me connections are not allowed on this offer. Thanks, E! If you booked this trip and expect the Amex Offer, you may want to cancel it. Or keep it and have a 5.8 CPM which isn’t horrible. (Who knows. With Delta’s IT, you may still get the Amex credit 😉 )
The American Express offer for Delta Air Lines trips to three cities expires tomorrow — so today’s a good day to find MQM runs to those destinations!
I came across this Austin (AUS) to Boston (BOS) same-day elite mileage run for Wednesday, October 23.
The trip departs AUS at 6:30 AM with a 49-minute layover in MSP. You arrive in Boston at 1:38 PM. The return departs at 2:48 PM with a 3 1/2 hour layover in DTW. Finally, you return in AUS at 10:29 PM.
It’s a Main Cabin itinerary, so you Medallions are eligible for first class and C+ upgrades. The trip yields 3936 MQM.
The published cost is $228.40. But after the $40 Amex Offer discount, the cost drops to $188.40, which is the 4.8 CPM basis for this trip.
Here’s the itinerary:
The Austin Sky Club opens at 5:00 AM, so you may have time for a quite bite or cup of coffee. And there are several clubs from which to choose at DTW.
Remember that reservations must be booked directly through Delta to qualify for this offer.
I’ll keep my eyes peeled for other trips to/from BOS, RDU, and SEA!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (learn more) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (learn more)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.