Here’s a Delta Air Lines Amex Offer elite mileage run: A Boston to Seattle single-day Saturday roundtrip yielding nearly 5000 MQM for $211.
This is a nice option for those who can’t get away during weekdays.
The trip’s date is Saturday, December 7. It departs Boston (BOS) at 6:40 AM and arrives in Seattle (SEA) at 10:22 AM. Depending on where your arrival and departure gates, you might have time for a very quick bite at either Seattle’s flagship Sky Club or the Satellite lounge. About an hour later, you’re back in the air and on the ground in Boston just before 8:00 PM.
(I see the deal available for several weekdays, as well, if that works for you instead.)
Published price for the trip is $251 but the Delta Amex Offer brings the price to $211. That’s the cost basis for our 4.2 CPM.
Remember that reservations must be booked directly through Delta to qualify for this offer.
I’ll keep my eyes peeled for more trips to BOS, RDU, and SEA!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (learn more) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (learn more)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!