Great news for Delta passengers heading to Tokyo next summer (and beyond): a new Sky Club is opening at Haneda Airport!
Delta made the announcement this afternoon, noting the 9,000 square foot lounge will feature:
- International and Japanese seasonal food offerings that are rotated regularly for customers, including healthy options
- A full-service bar that includes complimentary drinks, along with seasonal cocktails and wine selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson on the premium bar menu
- Unique design elements and artwork throughout the Club reflecting the region culture and history
- High-speed Wi-Fi, comfortable seating and power outlets at nearly every seat
- Shower suites
Delta says it plans to open the club next summer.
Right now, Delta One passengers are the mothership’s only passengers with lounge access at Tokyo Haneda. Delta farms that out to the third-party TIAT Annex (which I recently reviewed). When I visited Haneda in March, a Delta rep told me they were hopeful a Sky Club would be coming soon. Those hopes will soon be realized!
Delta Air Lines is set to become the largest US air carrier to serve Tokyo Haneda — and is in the process of shuttering flights to/from Narita.
Delta Sky Club Access
Delta Sky Clubs are accessible to Sky Club members and complimentary for those passengers traveling in Delta One, SkyTeam Elite passengers traveling on international itineraries, or Delta flyers holding one of these American Express cards:
- The Platinum Card from American Express (learn how to apply)
- The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN (learn how to apply)
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (learn how to apply)
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (learn how to apply)
Delta’s other co-branded American Express cards do permit entry into Sky Clubs — but with a $29 entrance fee:
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express (learn how to apply)
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express (learn how to apply)
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express (learn how to apply)
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express (learn how to apply)
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.