Check out this November 8-10 weekend mileage run from Philadelphia to Tokyo — with a couple of different return options!
First of all, this run arrives at Tokyo Narita (NRT) on Saturday, November 9 — and returns from Tokyo Haneda (HND) on Sunday, November 10. So you’ll have some time to enjoy the city before going to bed that night.
For the return, you leave Sunday night at 7:20 PM and arrive in Minneapolis at 3:18 PM the same day.
Here’s where you have a couple of different options.
You can either:
- Hang out in Minneapolis for five hours or
- For about five bucks more (as of right now), hop a flight to Detroit and pick up a few more MQM. This will get you back to PHL only 20 minutes later than hanging out in MSP.
This is a Main Cabin run.
Here are the specifics:
Route: PHL-ATL-NRT. Overnight in Tokyo. HND-MSP-PHL
Route: PHL-ATL-NRT. Overnight in Tokyo. HND-MSP-DTW-PHL.
In the meantime, consider our friend Adam for help constructing a personalized mileage run that suits your needs and convenience! — Chris
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (learn more) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (learn more)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.