If you’re off Thanksgiving week and want to pick up almost 20,000 MQM on a crazy mileage run from Boston to Manila, this trip may be for you.
The trip departs early morning Monday, November 25 from Boston. The trip connects first in Atlanta, then Tokyo Narita, before arriving in Manila at 9:35 PM Tuesday evening.
You’ll overnight in Manila.
The return leaves Manila on Wednesday morning, November 26, at 9:55 AM and flies the reverse route, getting you into Boston at 8:36 PM the same day. Plenty of time to get some sleep before the next day’s Thanksgiving festivities!
This is a Main Cabin trip (all on Delta metal). It’s a long time in coach. If you have GUCs and this trip really interests you, consider cashing them in for this run.
Here’s how it breaks down:
Route: BOS-ATL-NRT-MNL. Overnight in Manila. MNL-NRT-ATL-BOS
MQM: 19,378 (4.4 CPM)
If this run is a little too insane — or not crazy enough for you! — get in touch with the mileage run team at Juicy Miles. They’ll cook up something tailored to your needs and convenience.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your travel purchases!
- 5X on The Platinum Card from American Express (learn more) when using your card to purchase airfare directly from airlines
- 3X with the Chase Sapphire Reserve — which also comes with an annual $300 travel credit
- 3X on the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card (3X on the first $150,000 combined spend in categories — such as travel — each anniversary year)
- 3X with the American Express Gold Card (learn more and compare to other cards) when using your card to purchase airfare directly from airlines
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (learn more) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (learn more)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Cover photo image of Manila City and Manila Bay, Philippines: ©iStock.com/Joseph Christopher Oropel
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.