Here’s another run with very limited availability at its current price. But if you need some MQMs and want to ride up front — including a JFK to LAX hop in Delta One, this might be the run for you!
All seats on this fare are Delta first class — so no need to burn regional certificates or sweat out complimentary upgrade lotteries!
The trip departs at 12:30 AM on Monday, November 18 (essentially Sunday night, November 17) from LAX, connects through MSP and JFK before getting you to SJU. You have a full 24 hours to enjoy San Juan. (This could be a good opportunity to use a free anniversary night on your IHG Premier Rewards Credit Card or Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card)
Depart the next afternoon around 5:30 PM, connect through JFK, and then enjoy a Delta One seat on a flight getting back to LAX just before 1:00 AM.
The trip costs $948.40 and yields 12,351 MQM.
Route: LAX-MSP-JFK-SJU. Overnight in San Juan. SJU-JFK-LAX
MQM: 12,351 (7.7 CPM)
Here’s the itinerary:
If this run doesn’t work for you, get in touch with the mileage run team at Juicy Miles. They’ll cook up something tailored to your needs and convenience.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your travel purchases!
- 5X on The Platinum Card from American Express (learn more) when using your card to purchase airfare directly from airlines
- 3X with the Chase Sapphire Reserve — which also comes with an annual $300 travel credit
- 3X on the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card (3X on the first $150,000 combined spend in categories — such as travel — each anniversary year)
- 3X with the American Express Gold Card (learn more and compare to other cards) when using your card to purchase airfare directly from airlines
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.