If you missed the November mileage run from Philadelphia to Tokyo I posted last month, here’s one for December. This one yields even more MQM!
So if you couldn’t take advantage of that run — or are like me and find any excuse possible to visit Tokyo — here you go!
This Main Cabin, long weekend trip departs Philly early Friday morning December 6 and returns home late Sunday night.
You have Saturday night and a chunk of Sunday to enjoy the food, sights, food, entertainment, food, and food of Tokyo 🙂
Not to mention, Tokyo loves Christmas season — so there are plenty of gorgeous displays to enjoy at hotels and around town.
- Date: Friday, December 6 and returning late Sunday night/early AM, December 8/9
- Route: PHL-ATL-MSP-HND. Overnight in Tokyo. HND-LAX-ATL-PHL.
- Cost: $694.85
- MQM: 15,652 (4.4 cpm)
- MQD: $578
If you were targeted for one of the Amex Offers involving Delta, you can save a few bucks off the fare.
If this run doesn’t work for you because of whatever reason, our friend Adam can help construct a personalized mileage run that suits your needs and convenience!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your travel purchases!
- 5X on The Platinum Card from American Express (<– LINK) when using your card to purchase airfare directly from airlines
- 3X with the Chase Sapphire Reserve (<– LINK)– which also comes with an annual $300 travel credit
- 3X on the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card (<– LINK) (3X on the first $150,000 combined spend in categories — such as travel — each anniversary year)
- 3X with the American Express Gold Card (<– LINK) when using your card to purchase airfare directly from airlines
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.