Deal Alerts

40% Off on Five Star Rated Travel Adapter (with Coupon Code)!

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr
Rene’s Points For Better Travel, a division of Chatterbox Entertainment, Inc. has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Rene’s Points For Better Travel and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


There’s an awesome special right now for a Gimars Travel Adapter — which works in 200 countries and features 3 USB and 1 USB-C ports!

The adapter normally sells for $21.79. But you’ll save $8.72 when applying coupon code 79Y62E9Y at checkout. Of its 117 Amazon reviews, 96% of people rated it 5 stars. The other 4% gave it 4 stars. That’s pretty darn good.

Even if you don’t need one, it’d be a great stocking stuffer for a fellow travel lover. Or if you host people at your house, it’s a great tool in case they forget their chargers and only have a USB cord.

(Keep in mind this is an adapter — not a power converter.)

Product Highlights

  • 4 USB ports to charge 4 device at the same time.
  • 4 types of plug versatile for more than 200 countries.
  • Multiple proections for safe charging overnight
  • Double 8A fuse included for more safer charging
  • Overheat protection, over voltage protection, over charge protection
  • Short circuit protection, temperature protection, under voltage protection,
  • Surge protection

Where Does it Work?

Countries where the Gimars Travel Adapter works.

Purchase it here — and remember to enter promo code 79Y62E9Y at checkout to save about 40%!

–Chris

Rene’s Points For Better Travel, a division of Chatterbox Entertainment, Inc. has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Rene’s Points For Better Travel and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Write A Comment

BoardingArea