New York area Delta travelers (or those who can position to JFK), here’s a chance to scoop up about 6500 MQM at a decent price — and enjoy a few minutes of warm weather in the process!
I found two dates available: Wednesday, December 11 and Thursday, December 12.
This mileage run to PHX first takes you to SEA, then back to JFK via LAX. It yields 6502 MQM at a price of $298.40. You have about three hours at LAX — enough time to take a walk outside and enjoy some warmer air for a bit. Remember, I recommend using the T2 security area and taking a shuttle bus to T3 (if needed). T3 is a disaster.
The final flight — a 9:00 PM hop from LAX — is a 767-300 with Delta One lie-flats. If you have a regional upgrade certificate, this wouldn’t be a terrible way to spend it — especially if you have to work the following day.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Date: Wednesday, December 11 or Thursday, December 12
- Route: JFK-SEA-PHX-LAX-JFK
- Cost: $298.40
- MQM: 6502 (4.6 CPM)
- MQD: $240
Plenty of lounge access on this trip.
SEA (Not that you have much time here, but, hey)
- Delta Sky Club at Concourses A/B
- Delta Sky Club at Satellite Terminal
- Delta Sky Club PHX
You have complimentary access to these lounges with:
Need a Run?
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Cover photo: Image of Phoenix — ©iStock.com/Sean Pavone. Rene’s Points composite.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.