The mileage run I blogged earlier today is available for the reverse route, too!
I found it available for the same dates: December 10 and 11.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Date: Wednesday, December 11 or Thursday, December 12
- Route: PHX-LAX-JFK-SEA-JFK
- Cost: $298.40 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 6502 (4.6 CPM)
- MQD: $240
Book Using Chrome Incognito Mode, Safari, or Firefox
I received lower MQM totals using non-Incognito mode Chrome.
However, everything was consistent when I used:
- Chrome Incognito mode
Keep that in mind — and save your itinerary (print as PDF, clip to Evernote, etc) as proof in case your MQM don’t correctly credit after your trip.
Plenty of lounge access on this trip.
- Delta Sky Club at Concourses A/B
- Delta Sky Club at Satellite Terminal
- Delta Sky Club PHX
You have complimentary access to these lounges with:
Need a Run?
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Cover photo: Image of Phoenix — ©iStock.com/Sean Pavone. Rene’s Points composite.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.