Today’s the last day to apply for the Delta American Express cards’ special, increased welcome bonuses — and lock in a full year of their current annual fees.
It seems like just yesterday the deals were announced and we said, “You have until October 30 to apply!” Well, the 30th is already here — and hours are ticking away until Amex pulls the offers.
On that note, Amex has been known to end promotions at random times. We’ve seen deals disappear late night, afternoon, and even late morning.
So now’s the time to apply.
In my opinion, there really are only four cards really worth getting:
Changes to the Delta Gold Amexes seem negative at best. There are, in my mind, only a couple of reasons to get a Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card or Delta SkyMiles Gold Business American Express Card
- You haven’t yet had one and want to earn more SkyMiles thanks to welcome offers and Amex Offers for You.
- The annual fee is waived the first year
Each flavor of the personal and business Delta Platinum and Reserve cards, meanwhile, has added Global Entry / TSA PreCheck credit, trip delay protection, and some decent everyday spend bonuses.
The personal Delta Reserve Amex and business version also add Centurion Lounge access (when flying Delta, two guest passes to Sky Clubs each year, and the ability to earn four separate 15,000 MQM bonuses on each card at $30,000 spend intervals.
Behind the Benefits
We’ve written extensively this month about some existing and soon-to-debut benefits, perks, and features of the Delta Amex cards:
- My Thoughts on the New Delta American Express Benefits, Fees, and More!
- 10 Things to Know About Bonus MQM on the Updated Delta Amex Cards
- What You Need to Know About the Delta Amex MQD Waiver
- Delta Main Cabin 1 Boarding: How Valuable is This Delta Amex Perk?
- Sky Club Access for Delta American Express Cards: Which Cards are Now Eligible?
- Saving Money with the Delta Amex Free First Checked Bag Benefit
- “No Status” Upgrades for Delta Reserve Cardholders?
- Is Centurion Lounge Access with a Delta Reserve Card Really That Great?
- Saving 20% on Delta Purchases Made Onboard During Flights with Delta American Express Cards
- A Mileage Run Without Getting On a Plane? Yes!
- Scoring More First Class Upgrades: How Delta American Express Cards Can Help
- Trip Delay Coverage with the Delta Reserve Cards and Delta Platinum American Express Cards
Please see this page for the current Delta Amex offers!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.