For those needing MQM before year’s end — or people padding rollover MQM balances — consider this great deal from Orange County, California (SNA) to London Heathrow (LHR).
It currently costs only $429.65 — and yields a very nice 12,091 MQM!
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Dates: Depart Friday, December 6. Return Sunday, December 8
- Route: SNA-DTW-LHR. Overnight in London. LHR-AMS-SEA-SNA
- Cost: $429.65 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 12,091 (3.6 CPM)
- MQD: $309
You can use this Google Flights link to get started. (Make sure to select Main Cabin if you want to assign yourself a seat and get a free checked bag.)
Don’t Live in Orange County?
Friday’s 12:05 PM departure from SNA allows plenty of time to position there from many different cities. The 4:11 PM arrival Sunday might allow you to head home that night, depending on where you live. You could also take a shuttle to LAX for a redeye. Or just stay overnight at a nearby hotel and fly home Monday.
In the meantime, consider our friend Adam for help constructing a personalized mileage run that suits your needs and convenience!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Cover photo: ©iStock.com/SHansche
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.