I swear I’m trying to find mileage runs for places other than California and London.
But this is what’s turning up for me — and if you need some MQM in the next two months, this is a pretty sweet little score.
This is an LAX to London Heathrow mileage run during the December 6-8 weekend.
You arrive in London on Saturday afternoon at 1:45 PM, leaving you an evening to play in the city. (If winter holidays are your thing, check out these Christmas market recommendations.)
The two outbound legs (LAX-CDG-LHR) are aboard Air France (including an A380 on the long haul!).
The return flight is on a Virgin Atlantic Dreamliner.
No flights on Delta metal — but they’re the only airline selling this fare. I checked KLM, Air France, Virgin…
It currently costs just $357.05 — and yields a respectable 11,626 MQM! Here’s a Google Flights link to get you started.
This is a coach fare. If you can live with that, I’d jump on this deal right now.
If you don’t live in Los Angeles, this is similar to the one I posted yesterday: plenty of time to position in Friday morning or early afternoon, and return home Sunday afternoon or evening.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Dates: Depart Friday, December 6. Return Sunday, December 8
- Route: LAX-CDG-LHR. Overnight in London. LHR-LAX
- Cost: $357.05 in Coach
- MQM: 11,626 (3.1 CPM)
- MQD: $221
Not What You’re Looking For?
Itching for a run to or from specific destinations? Good for 2020 status but need to stock up on 2021?
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/william_barton
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.