Those living in Boston (Delta’s newest hub) who can get away for a day or so might want to take advantage of this quick mileage run to Las Vegas.
It currently costs $268.40 — and yields 6,473 MQM in Main Cabin. I also found the run available in Basic Economy — but Main Cabin gives Medallions the shot at first class upgrades, preferred seats, and C+. It might be worth the extra few bucks — especially because some longer flights and a red-eye are involved.
Your first stop is Seattle, where you can enjoy the beautiful Sky Club if you have a qualifying American Express card. Then on to Las Vegas for a bit of time in the Centurion Lounge. Finally, you’ll hit LAX, where there are two and a half Sky Clubs: one in T2, another in T3, and the T3 “satellite”/overflow lounge.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Dates: Depart Wednesday, December 11
- Route: BOS-SEA-LAS-LAX-BOS
- Cost: $268.40 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 6,473 (3.6 CPM)
- MQD: $213
In the meantime, consider our friend Adam for help constructing a personalized mileage run that suits your needs and convenience!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/d25higgins
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.