The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card‘s big 100,000 bonus point welcome offer expires on Wednesday, November 6. (UPDATE: It expired.) After reaching the card’s minimum spend requirement, you’d have a total of (at least) 110,000 Marriott Bonvoy points!
Keep in mind holiday travel is coming up — so if you want points to get away from your loved ones (I’m kidding-ish!) and stick ’em in a hotel (or enjoy it yourself), this definitely is worth considering.
Here’s a quick recap:
New cardholders spending $5000 in purchases within three months of approval receive 100,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points. Because the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless awards 2X on all purchases (except Marriott spend, which is 6X!), you’ll earn at least another 10,000 points ($5000 x 2X = 10,000 points) — even more if you use your card at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties!
Cardholders receive several benefits such as:
- Free award night (starting the second year you hold the card), valid for one night at a property with a redemption level up to 35,000 points
- Complimentary Silver Elite status, entitling you to:
- 10% bonus points earnings on hotel room rates, incidentals, and more
- Late checkout (when available)
- Free Wi-Fi (when you book through any Marriott website or app)
- 15 elite night credits each year, so you can achieve higher status levels more quickly
- No foreign transaction fees
The card carries a $95 annual fee. Terms apply.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.