For those who like to live dangerously when it comes to connection times, this could be a very attractive mileage run.
There are two very tight connections:
- 30 minutes in Seattle to get to your Shanghai flight (that one makes me especially nervous)
- 38 minutes in Minneapolis before the final leg
If that doesn’t bother you, I’d jump on this run now.
This link to Delta Air Lines’ website should load the itinerary. You can play around with other times but this itinerary produces the most MQM. I didn’t check Virgin Atlantic or KLM (I wanted to get this out fast) but if you want a couple of hundred more MQD, give them a look to see if the fares are available there.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Dates: Depart December 3, return December 5
- Route: BOS-MSP-SEA-PVG. Overnight in Shanghai. PVG-DTW-MSP-BOS.
- Cost: $608.05 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 17,035 (3.6 CPM)
- MQD: $512
Need Something Different?
If you need a mileage run but this one doesn’t work for you, join many Rene’s Points readers who are scoring great deals with through the Juicy Miles mileage run team. This staff is full of people who are professional mileage run finders (talk about a dream job!) and can tailor some pretty amazing stuff.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Elizabeth M. Ruggiero
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.