If you’ve ever wanted to experience the famous Japanese cherry blossom bloom, this could be a great chance to see it — and pick up some MQM!
This Delta Air Lines mileage run from Raleigh-Durham (RDU) to Tokyo Haneda (HND) takes place right about when it should happen.
Enjoy Premium Select in an A350 (read Rene’s review) between MSP and HND. You’re in Comfort+ on the US domestic legs.
Like the Minneapolis run we posted a while ago, the return date is flexible. So perhaps you can stay a few days and enjoy the sights a little longer.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Dates: Depart April 5, arrive April 6. Return April 7.
- Route: RDU-MSP-HND. Overnight in Tokyo. HND-MSP-ATL-RDU
- Cost: $1394.45 in Premium Select
- MQM: 20,333 (6.9 CPM)
- MQD: $1,278
If you have IHG points (consider getting the IHG Premier Rewards Credit Card), I highly recommend staying at The Strings by InterContinental. It’s connected to Shinagawa train station and about a 15-minute train ride from Haneda.
Need Something Sooner? Later? More MQM or MQD?
Join many Rene’s Points readers enjoying great deals tailored to their personal specifications! Contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team. These folks are professional mileage run agents.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: Cherry blossom sakura lined Meguro Canal in Tokyo, Japan. ©iStock.com/NeoPhoto
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.