Well, we’re pretty much officially at the time of year where the sub-4 CPM deals are getting harder to find. (Though the Juicy Miles mileage run team can probably whip up something for you). Case in point: I was happy to come across this Boston to Burbank Delta Air Lines mileage run for next Monday afternoon/overnight at 6.1 CPM in Main Cabin.
It’s a quick turn to quiet, quaint Hollywood Burbank Airport in the Los Angeles area. This in-city airport features fairly short runways; landings usually launch stomachs into throats :-).
Basic Economy fares are available for cheaper, of course. But this Main Cabin fare gives Medallions the opportunity to select exit row seats, Comfort+ at booking (for Platinums and Diamonds), and be eligible for first class upgrades. (All space permitting, of course.)
- Dates: December 16-17
- Route: BOS-ATL-BUR-ATL-BUR
- Cost: $354.40 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 5,774 (6.1 CPM)
- MQD: $293
Need Something Sooner? Later? More MQM or MQD?
Join many Rene’s Points readers enjoying great deals tailored to their personal specifications! Contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.