If you live in Cincinnati, need about 10,000 MQM, and can free up your schedule tomorrow and Wednesday — you’re in luck! Wanna go to Hawaii?
This Delta Air Lines mileage run for $647.41 in Main Cabin yields 10,134 MQM (6.4 CPM) and gives you a chance to enjoy dinner in Kahului.
It departs tomorrow morning, December 10, at 6:00 AM. Connect through DTW and SEA before finally getting to OGG just before 5 PM local time. Your return to Cincy leaves at 9:21 PM and traces the same route — but in reverse, of course — and gets you back to CVG at 3:14 PM Wednesday.
This is a lot of flying in a short amount of time — but better than paying insane prices to buy MQM.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Dates: December 10-11
- Route: CVG-DTW-SEA-OGG-SEA-DTW-CVG
- Cost: $647.41 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 10,134 (6.4 CPM)
- MQD: $561
Not for You?
Join many Rene’s Points readers enjoying great deals tailored to their personal specifications! Contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/pikappa
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.