Miami-based Delta flyers who don’t want to pay ludicrous prices to buy MQM may enjoy this fun run to Vegas, baby!
It departs next Monday morning, December 16 and connects through New York’s JFK. From there, you head to Las Vegas and arrive just before 2:30 PM.
Here’s the rub: the return flight doesn’t leave until 11:00 PM. While Las Vegas McCarran Airport features a Centurion Lounge and two THE Club locations, none will let you in until three hours prior to your departure that night.
So that gives you about five hours of airport appreciation — or some fun time in Vegas! The Strip is a fairly cheap Uber or Lyft ride — especially if you get dropped off at Tropicana or MGM Grand. I recommend checking out Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. They do quite a number for the holidays.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Dates: December 16-17
- Route: MIA-JFK-LAS-JFK-MIA
- Cost: $418 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 6,676 (6.3 CPM)
- MQD: $347
Not for You?
Join many Rene’s Points readers enjoying great deals tailored to their personal specifications! Contact the Juicy Miles mileage run team.
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/d25higgins
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.