Hola! Here’s a nice opportunity for Midwest readers to enjoy a great price on flights from the Windy City to Barcelona!
Reader Eric G. sent us this itinerary — half of which is on Delta Air Lines, and the other on KLM.
It costs $491.85 in Main Cabin (just $351.85 in Basic Economy, if that’s how you roll) and picks up 10,081 MQM.
Depart Sunday, April 19 from O’Hare, connect in Atlanta, and arrive Monday in Barcelona.
This isn’t a quick turn. Rather, you get an entire week to enjoy Barcelona or anywhere else you care to visit. (Or maybe use this as a nesting trip to start another run?)
Your return trip is on KLM metal. It departs BCN on Tuesday, April 28 at 6:20 AM, connects in Amsterdam, then gets you back to O’Hare just past 2 PM.
Here’s how it breaks down.
- Route: ORD-ATL-BCN. Eight-night stay. BCN-AMS-ORD
- Cost: $491.85 in Main Cabin
- MQM: 10,081 (4.9 CPM)
- MQD: $387
If this run doesn’t work for you, ask our friend Adam for help constructing a personalized mileage run that suits your needs and convenience!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Artur Bogacki
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.