UPDATE, DECEMBER 18: Deal live again until approximately 12:30 AM Eastern on December 19 / 9:30 PM Pacific
Going skiing, swimming, snowboarding, snorkeling, or SCUBA diving during the upcoming holiday? If you’re tempted to buy a GoPro camera but aren’t sure how much you’d use it — or just don’t want to spend the money but would settle for something somewhat similar, check out this APEMAN A79 4K, underwater/waterproof action camera with 20MP.
Better yet: normally priced at $60.99, it’s on sale now during an Amazon Lightning Deal — for only $39.99.
The APEMAN A79 has received 593 reviews on Amazon and averages a 4.5 star rating.
- 4K 20MP ACTION CAMERA: APEMAN A79 Action Camera delivers ultra HD videos with 4K 30FPS resolution. Capture 20MP photo with EIS/ISO and advanced sensor. Enables you to store up every snow-covered landscape in skiing.
- EXTERNAL MICROPHONE & USEFUL ACCESSORIES: The sports camera supports external microphone (included in accessories) for better sound recordings. Multiple mounting kits allows you shooting when biking, motorcycling, swimming, diving, snorkeling
- REMOTE CONTROL & INSTANT SHARING: 2.4G remote control within 10M range. WiFi connect via APP, control the action cam or download files on phone. USB and HD out port for transmitting and playing files on PC or TV
- 40M WATERPROOF UNDERWATER CAMERA: An improved waterproof case guarantees the cam underwater 40M, protects the cam for daily use
- MULTI-RECORDING MODES: Time lapse Videos, Still Pictures, Slow Motion, Burst, Selfie Timer, Loop Recordings and Auto Mode
Don’t forget to add a good, weatherproof monopod (fancy term for “selfie stick”).
What Does René Use?
Don’t Forget The GoPro Amex Offer Expiring Today!
If you’d rather the “real deal,” check out GoPro’s selection on Amazon. But remember GoPro has a couple of Amex Offers expiring today, December 17:
- Spend $300 at GoPro.com and receive 6,000 Membership Rewards points
- Spend $300 at GoPro.com and receive a $60 statement credit
Happy shuttering and saving!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.