Know someone who’s into traveling and the color pink?
Then check this out.
Amazon has this very pink Gibfest worldwide all-in-one AC travel adapter plug on sale for $10.99. (Some not-as-loud colors are available for a few bucks more).
My Peppa Pig-loving daughter may find one of these in her stocking on Christmas morning 😉 .
Prime members should receive the item on or before Monday. (Don’t have Prime? Sign up now for a free trial!)
- GLOBAL TRAVEL PLUG ADAPTER]: This international travel adapter is built in plugs for USA, Japan (Type B), UK (Type G), Euro (Type C), Australia, China (Type I), fit over 150 countries’ power outlets, such as Italy, Rome, France, Germany, Spain, Swiss, Switzerland, Greek, Ireland, Canada, China, Japan, India, Thailand, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea.
- [MULTI-PORTS AND FAST CHARGING]: 4 Smart fast charging USB ports and 1 AC socket to charge 5 devices simultaneously at high speed. The universal power adapter are compatible with all USB devices: iPhone X, iPhone 8 8S, Kindle, Samsung note 9, iPad, tablet, Android phone, headphone, Google pixel, Nintendo Switch and can be used with multitude of electrical appliances up to 1840W at 230V, 880W at 110V, such as shaver, hair straightener. Caution: this international adapter does not convert voltage
- [SURGE PROTECTION AND SAFETY CERTIFICATION]: This universal plug adapter has Built-in safety shutters, dual 8A fuses and surge protector prevent from over-current, over load, short circuit and high-temperature, also has been RoHS, CE and FCC certified and ensured safety for you and your devices
- [EASY TO CARRY]: This portable power socket plug converter is in compact size: 2.8*2.2*2.4 Inches and light weight 5.3 OZ. It’s easy to carry
- [SATISFACTION GUARANTY]: What you get: 1x Gifbest Universal Outlet Adapter with 4 USB Charging Ports, 1x User Manual, 30-day money back, 18-month replacement warranty, 7-day/ 24-hours friendly customer service
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.