Our very own René de Lambert is part of a Washington Post article about mileage running!
The piece — titled “Mileage runs are last-minute dashes for airline status. But are they worth it?” and written by Hannah Sampson — discusses what mileage runs are, why people take them, carbon footprints, and if mileage running is all it’s cracked up to be.
René mentions several things — including that he’s about to embark on a variation of this run he posted in May!
Our friend Adam of Juicy Miles is also a big part of the article. He gives his take on why people are still mileage running — and, in fact, why the practice has surged for him and Juicy Miles.
If you’re interested in mileage runs, be sure to:
- bookmark our elite mileage run page
- subscribe to our mileage run emails
- follow @RenesPoints
- follow @EliteMileageRun
- like Rene’s Points on Facebook
- –> No annual fee! <–
- Earn a $150 (or 15,000 Ultimate Rewards points) bonus after you spend only $500 on purchases with the first three months of being approved!
- Enjoy unlimited 1.5% cashback (1.5X Ultimate Rewards) on all purchases!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.