Being a Delta frequent flyer I have sampled just about every first class meal Delta offers. Most are quite good. For my flight from Detroit to Las Vegas I had two choices – either Salmon with rice or Mushroom stuffed Chicken. I am not a fan of Salmon so I chose the latter. How was it?
Presentation wise it looked quite good. It even smelled quite good. The only thing that was a bit off-putting was the amount of liquid under the chicken.
Even the mushroom stuffing looked like it was well done. But what about taste? Well, this one was a bit of a swing and a miss.
First off the croutons in the salad were mush. The rest of the Caesar salad was decent and there was plenty of cheese.
The chicken, while the flavor was quite good, sadly was very dry despite the fact it was swimming in liquid. The vegetables were just OK but at least not destroyed. On to the dessert.
Normally Delta provides some small cake, cookie or something in that direction. It was a nice treat to get an ice cream bar. My seat mate liked it so much he asked for a second one and they had an extra one to give him.
Lastly, about halfway through the flight, a well apportioned snack basked was provided (you can take as much as you like).
I will say the service on the flight was “Delta Perfect” as I have come to expect each and every flight. The Gogo 2ku gate to gate wifi was blazing fast and worked well. My flight even arrived early.
Up next is the famous Delta burger review on the first flight of my mileage run to Brussels for dinner! – René
- NO ANNUAL FEE!
- Enjoy $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3000 in purchases within three months of being approved for the card!
- Receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each anniversary year on the following categories:
- Office supply stores
- Internet, cable, and phone services
- Receive 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each anniversary year on the following categories:
- Gas stations
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases!
- Transfer points to hotel programs such as Hyatt, Marriott, and IHG! Or several airline partners!
- Read a review of the Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card, learn about more Chase cards, or check out other cashback cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.