I’m loving these Delta Air Lines Premium Select deals to Tokyo. Folks in Orlando have some nice mileage run opportunities to Tokyo Haneda — including this one in mid-May.
It yields 21,127 MQM for $1,374.15.
The trip departs Sunday, May 10 (which is Mother’s Day), connects through LAX and gets you to Tokyo at 2:00 PM on Monday. The MCO to LAX leg is in Comfort+.
The Tuesday return leaves HND at 3:40 PM, arrives at LAX at 11:30 AM the same day before connecting through Atlanta and finally getting back to Orlando at 9:10 PM.
- Cost: $1,374.15
- Dates: May 10-12
- Route: MCO-LAX-HND. Overnight in Tokyo. HND-ATL-LAX-MCO
- MQM: 21,127 MQM (6.5 CPM)
- MQD: $1,258
Check this Google Flights link for fares slightly higher (by about ten bucks) for other days that may work for you.
Delta Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Medallions: because this an international trip and you’re SkyTeam Elite Plus, you and a guest may enjoy Delta Sky Clubs free of charge.
Looking for Something Different?
Rene’s Points recommends the mileage run at Juicy Miles for help constructing a personalized mileage run that suits your needs and convenience! Their founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE: www.RenesPoints.com/RunMail
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/eugenesergeev
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.