If you were targeted for the recent Amex Offer offering 500 Membership Rewards points or $5 statement credit when spending $35+ at US gas stations, remember the offer expires today.
My Delta SkyMiles Gold Business card was targeted for the $5 statement credit.
My Business Platinum Card received the 500 MR offer.
Each of the above offers can be used up to three times. So if you’ve already used one once or twice, head out to a gas station (assuming you can spend $35) and fill ‘er up.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on purchases made directly with airlines
- Transfer points to Delta SkyMiles or other travel loyalty programs!
- Access to more than 1200 airport lounges — including Delta Sky Clubs (when flying on Delta Air Lines)
- $200 annual airline incidental credit
- $200 in Uber Cash each year
- Complimentary gold status at Marriott and Hilton
- Global Entry or TSA Pre√ credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms apply
Apply today and receive a decision in as soon as 30 seconds.
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Natnan Srisuwan
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.