Now is a fantastic time for American Express Platinum (personal/consumer card) members to take advantage of their biannual $50 Saks Fifth Ave credit.
Rakuten currently offers 10% cashback — a significant increase from the normal 2%! (Don’t have a Rakuten account? Sign up for free using our referral link and enjoy a $10 bonus after spending a minimum of only $25 within 90 days of becoming a member.)
Plus, there’s a great clearance sale going on now. For example, I saw a $198 sweater on sale for $59.40. And t-shirt that costs about $100 (seriously?!) selling for $60. Or get yourself some socks and underwear, compliments of Amex and Saks!
**But remember to go through Rakuten and save 10% — which stacks with the Amex deal on eligible purchases!**
The Amex Platinum – Saks Credit
American Express Platinum (personal/consumer card) members receive $50 in Saks Fifth Ave statement credits twice yearly: one valid from January through June, and the other from July through December.
Plus, your Amex Platinum card makes your eligible for complimentary two-day shipping through Shoprunner.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on purchases made directly with airlines
- Transfer points to Delta SkyMiles or other travel loyalty programs!
- Access to more than 1200 airport lounges — including Delta Sky Clubs (when flying on Delta Air Lines), Centurion Lounges, and Escape Lounges.
- $200 annual airline incidental credit
- $200 in Uber Cash each year (divided into monthly installments)
- $100 Saks Fifth Ave statement credit each year ($50 every six months)
- Complimentary gold status at Marriott and Hilton
- Global Entry or TSA Pre√ credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms apply
Apply today and receive a decision in as soon as 30 seconds.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.