Delta SkyMiles members living near the airline’s newest hub might be interested in this mileage run: Boston to Las Vegas and back for just under $300 — and scoring over 6,200 MQM.
I found a number of available dates on Google Flights. The run posted below is a quick turn, so you don’t have to stay overnight in Sin City. But if you’re in the mood to stay a few days, decent fares are available.
The key to this run is the LAX connections. Not only does this trip involve some backtracking (which is a plus for mileage running!) but the short distance from LAX to LAS (about 200 miles) still gets you a minimum of 500 MQM on both of those flights.
This trip is a Main Cabin fare, so Medallions are eligible for upgrades. Plus, you can snag available exit rows (always nice for long hauls).
- Cost: $298.80
- Dates: Varying
- Route: BOS-LAX-LAS-LAX-BOS
- Class: Delta Main Cabin V
- MQM: 6,222 (4.8 CPM)
- MQD: $240
- SkyMiles (base): 1,200 (plus Medallion bonus, if applicable)
Plenty of time to enjoy lounges on this run (if you have a credit card giving you lounge access):
- American Express Centurion Lounge
- The Club LAS at Terminal D (new review coming soon!)
Find More Delta (or Other Airline) Mileage Runs!
Juicy Miles has a Delta Air Lines expert who will personally handle your request — and craft the most ideal mileage run solution around your parameters.
Or if you need a mileage run or award booking for another airline, Juicy Miles can help with those requests, too!
The company’s founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/d25higgins
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.