Get 1 additional Membership Rewards point for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card in-restaurant at The Cheesecake Factory or online at order.thecheesecakefactory.com by 9/30/2020.
Cheesecake Factory is a food merchant giving American Express Gold Cardholders a monthly $10 off credit. In this case, the bonus points will kick in after the $10 credit exhausted.
Because the American Express Gold Card rewards dining purchases worldwide at a base of 4X, this elevates Cheesecake Factory purchases to 5 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent. And because the offer is valid through September 30, that’s plenty of cheesecake and Membership Rewards points to enjoy.
Worth noting: the offer explicitly “excludes physical gift cards purchased online, electronic gift cards, and bulk/corporate gift card orders.” So if you don’t like Cheesecake Factory but know someone who does, a physical gift card purchase made in person at the restaurant should (theoretically) get you the extra point.
- 4X at restaurants worldwide
- 4X on US supermarket purchases (up to $25,000 in annual spending)
- 3X for flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
- Transfer points to Delta SkyMiles or other travel loyalty programs!
- $10 statement credit each month at select food merchants
- $100 annual airline incidental credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms apply
Apply today and receive a decision in as soon as 30 seconds.
Featured image: ©iStock.com/SteveMcsweeny
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.