A pair of Travelon’s anti-theft, RFID-blocking messenger bags are enjoying huge discounts right now at Amazon. Normally priced at $75, they’re on sale for just under $35!
Considering we wrote this week about protecting your privacy while traveling, this could be a nice accessory for your journeys. This is especially true for those heading to Europe — where some cities are known for their pickpockets.
The bags feature:
- Cross-body bag in slash-proof construction featuring angled pocket flap, locking compartments, and silver-tone logo plaque at corner
- RFID-blocking card and passport slots. Compartments lock with lobster claw clasps
- Mesh water bottle pocket at side
- Adjustable cut-proof cross-body strap
- Size: 11 x 10 x 4.5 Strap Length: 25 – 48 Strap Drop Length: 16 – 27
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.