Here’s yet another Delta premium economy deal for our southeast United States readers — with plenty of dates available. In fact, we see them for this weekend!
This Miami to Tokyo Narita quick trip brings in 21,656 MQM for $1375.15. Not quite the amazing haul an MQD run brings — but still a very good deal, considering you don’t spend any time in Main Cabin. (If you want a good MQD run, get in touch with the Juicy Miles MQD mileage run team.)
Our sample trip departs MIA on Thursday morning, February 13. You’ll be in Comfort+ plus for that flight. Connect through Atlanta and enjoy A350 Premium Select (read Rene’s review) to Tokyo Narita. You arrive Friday (Valentine’s Day!) at 2:50 PM.
Your return departs Saturday afternoon at 4:25 PM — again on the A350 — and arrives Detroit at 2:20 PM. You’ll hop a flight to ATL and then another to MIA, arriving just past 9:33 PM. (The two US domestic flights are in C+), You can take Sunday to recover from the jet lag. 🙂
Here’s the breakdown:
- Cost: $1,375.15
- Dates: Varies.
- Route: MIA-ATL-NRT. Stay overnight. NRT-DTW-ATL-MIA.
- MQM: 21,656 MQM (6.4 CPM)
- MQD: $1,258
- Base SkyMiles: 6,290 (plus applicable Medallion bonus)
SkyMiles Elite Plus members (Gold, Platinum, and Diamond) enjoy complimentary access to Delta Sky Clubs while traveling on international itineraries and may bring a guest.
The US domestic legs are in Comfort+. But the “premium” fare class kick you up higher on the upgrade list.
Create Your Own Mileage Run!
Juicy Miles has a Delta expert who will personally handle your request — and craft the most ideal mileage run solution around your parameters.
Or if you need a mileage run or award booking for another airline, Juicy Miles can help with those requests, too!
The company’s founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Remember to use a credit card that gives you bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/Torsakarin
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.