A new Amex Offer gives targeted cardholders a chance to save up to $20 on cell phone bills.
Eligible members who add the offer will receive a $5 statement credit when using their card to pay online a cell phone bill of at least $100 in one or more transactions.
The offer can be used up to four times before June 30, 2020.
I received the offer on three of my personal Amexes:
- Platinum Card from American Express
- American Express Gold Card
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card
I added it to my Delta Reserve card. Might as well save a few bucks while racking up my first $30,000 spend on that card.
- 4X at restaurants worldwide
- 4X on US supermarket purchases (up to $25,000 in annual spending)
- 3X for flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
- Transfer points to Delta SkyMiles or other travel loyalty programs!
- $10 statement credit each month at select food merchants
- $100 annual airline incidental credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms apply
Apply today and receive a decision in as soon as 30 seconds.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.