GoPro is the gold standard of high-end action cameras. But not everyone wants to shell out several hundred dollars for these devices; maybe their budgets don’t permit or they’re simply not sure how often they’ll use the camera. Or maybe their kids are asking for one — but are understandably nervous about spending so much money.
There are plenty of more affordable options, though, for those not ready to, erm, go pro. Amazon has one on special today, too: the Victure AC800 4K 20MP waterproof action camera is on sale for just $47.99.
This is an Amazon Lightning Deal that expires at 5:00 PM Eastern / 2:00 PM Pacific — or sooner, if inventory runs out.
With an average review of 4.5 stars, the camera features:
- Ultra HD 4K Video 20MP Photos – Equipped with a new generation of NT96660 chips, Victure AC800 action camera can record 4K high-quality video and 20MP photos. This underwater camera has a 2-inch LCD screen, so you can capture and enjoy outstanding visual videos and images.
- Built-in WiFi and HDMI – With the feature of built-in WiFi and HDMI, you can transfer photos and videos to your phone or TV by WiFi easily. Editing your recording videos and share them with friends and families to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram will be really time-saving.
- 170° Wide-Angle Lens Time-Lapse – The 170°wide-angle lens offers a wide field of view and catch more amazing moments of your surroundings. Creating a Time-Lapse movie in HD will be amazingly easy with this magic camera.
- 131 Feets 40Meter Waterproof – Equipped with a latest designed waterproof case, the action cam housing allows taking photos and videos while diving shooting up to 40 meters, ideal for water sports such as surfing, diving, snorkeling, swimming, sailing, etc.
- 2 IN 1 CHARGER – Equipped with an original charger, Victure AC800 sports camera enables you to save time by charging 2×1050mAh batteries at the same time. It has 2 rechargeable batteries of 1050mAh capable of recording up to 180 minutes, which will allow you to keep capture wonderful scenes all the time.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.