If you’re in Los Angeles — or can get to LAX tomorrow — here’s a run you might like.
It’s an overnight and all-day run from Los Angeles (LAX) to St. Thomas (STT) in the Virgin Islands!
The cost is currently $392.96 in Main Cabin and yields 8,512 MQM (4.6 CPM).
- Cost: $392.96
- Dates: March 3-4
- Route: LAX-SEA-ATL-STT-ATL-SLC-LAX
- MQM: 8,512 (4.6 CPM)
- MQD: $322
- Base SkyMiles: 1,610 (plus applicable Medallion bonus)
I’ll poke around for some other options — but wanted to blast this one out ASAP for anyone who’s interested.
Find More Delta (or Other Airline) Mileage Runs!
Juicy Miles has a Delta expert who will personally handle your request — and craft the most ideal mileage run solution around your parameters.
Or if you need a mileage run or award booking for another airline, Juicy Miles can help with those requests, too!
The company’s founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Save money! Pay with Membership Rewards points through Juicy Miles’ new American Express partnership
If you pay cash, remember to use a credit card earning bonus points on your airfare purchases!
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Featured image: ©iStock.com/fallbrook
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.