It’s Pi Day. Many pizza restaurants are “celebrating” by selling pizza pies (get it?) for $3.14. That can add up to a lot of savings — especially if you have an American Express Gold Card. (Even if you don’t have an Amex Gold Card, all is not lost. More on that in a minute.)
This is especially helpful for people stuck inside hotels or self-isolating at home right now. It’s great for folks in the West about to order dinner — and peckish others in the eastern states looking for a snack!
The American Express Gold Card gives members $10 statement credit each month at select food merchants. Both GrubHub and Seamless participate. So if you’re a cardmember and haven’t used your monthly credit yet, order three pizzas from a GrubHub or Seamless participating restaurant — your three pies should be credited back to your Amex account in a few days.
Don’t Have an Amex Gold Card? You Can Still Save!
- 4X at restaurants worldwide
- 4X on US supermarket purchases (up to $25,000 in annual spending)
- 3X for flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
- Transfer points to Delta SkyMiles or other travel loyalty programs!
- $10 statement credit each month at select food merchants
- $100 annual airline incidental credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms apply
Apply today and receive a decision in as soon as 30 seconds.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.