15% may not sound like a big discount. But considering that most Apple products are 1) fairly expensive and 2) rarely on sale, 15% ain’t so bad.
And if you’re stuck at home with people who need their own tablet — for school, work, or maybe so they’ll leave you alone! — this is a nice chance to save a few bucks.
The new 10.2-inch, 32 GB Apple iPad retails for $329 — but is currently going for $279 on Amazon. It’s available in three colors: space gray, rose gold, and silver. (If you need something a little beefier, the 128 GB version is discounted by 7% and selling for $399.)
This version of the iPad brags:
- 10. 2-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera, 1. 2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802. 11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.