A Delta gate agent with a good sense of humor — and no one aboard his flight — made a boarding announcement to an empty gate area.
And do airline pilots wear masks in the cockpit during the coronavirus pandemic?
Those are some of the posts and headlines I saw today and thought you, too, may find interesting.
Agent Greets No One
A Delta gate agent named Seth was in charge of Delta flight 5941 from Columbus (CMH) to New York LaGuardia (LGA).
His passenger load was precisely zero.
Still, he decided to have some fun.
View this post on Instagram
(If anyone knows of a longer version of this video, please let me know in the Comments section!)
Some of the Logistics of Putting Airline Fleets Into Storage
It’s been a busy week in the Mojave Desert’s sky. Delta and Southwest are parking a number of aircraft at Victorville’s Southern California Logistics Airport (follow the action on FlightAware).
Steve Case at Travel Codex wrote an interesting piece about what’s involved when airlines need to store planes for a while.
Do Pilots Wear Masks in the Cockpit?
USA Today’s Ask the Pilot columnist John Cox has the answer to that question and more!
Museum Security Guard Becomes De Facto Social Media Manager
The National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum is closed because of the coronavirus pandemic. But one of their security guards, Tim, is learning social media on the fly. And he’s amazing.
Is it OK to Take a Roadtrip Right Now?
If you must satiate your wanderlust, hopping into your own car may not be the best idea. Here’s why.
- NO ANNUAL FEE!
- Enjoy $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3000 in purchases within three months of being approved for the card!
- Receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each anniversary year on the following categories:
- Office supply stores
- Internet, cable, and phone services
- Receive 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each anniversary year on the following categories:
- Gas stations
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases!
- Transfer points to hotel programs such as Hyatt, Marriott, and IHG! Or several airline partners!
- Read a review of the Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card, learn about more Chase cards, or check out other cashback cards!
- Which is better? The Ink Preferred or the Ink Cash? Read this third-party analysis.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.