If your budget and/or photography experience level isn’t yet ready for a GoPro, check out this Victure AC700 4K 20MP action camera available on an Amazon Lightning Deal for just $39.99 before applicable shipping costs and taxes.
The camera normally prices at $52.99.
(Don’t have Amazon Prime? Enjoy a free trial now!)
The sale is effective until almost 3:00 PM Eastern/12:00 PM Pacific, inventory permitting.
The camera shoots video at 4k/30fps. Photographs are taken at 20MP.
You can also hook up the camera to your computer for online video chats!
Here’s the product’s description directly from the Amazon page:
- 【4K 20MP Action Camera】- Victure AC700 Sports Camera, with 4k/30fps smooth video resolution and photographs at 20MP, can better help you capture every excellent moment while skiing, skating, snorkeling and more.
- 【PC Web Camera】AC700 has a PC Camera function, you can use it as your webcam when you are at home and need to have an online meeting, chatting or other online activities. It is an ideal camera for indoor meetings and outdoor recording activities.
- 【External Microphone Helmet Camera】- The external microphone can be used in a variety of situations and can even be mounted onto your helmet. The microphone will significantly improve the sound quality of your footage and record a wider range of frequencies.
- 【Electronic Image Stabilization】- EIS tech can counteract any bump, shake or camera tilt during use, promising your images and videos clear and stable even under the roughest conditions.
- 【Built-in WiFi and Remote Control】- The AC700 has built-in WiFi which enables you to connect via the app (LIVE DV) on your smartphone (iOS or Android) or tablet. Using a smart device you can connect to the camera and instantly share your moments on Facebook or other social media. The 2.4G wireless remote makes it more convenient for traveling, hiking, cycling, and other outdoor sports.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.