If you live in Dallas or Los Angeles, check out one of these Delta mileage runs between the two cities.
Reader Eric found these for us. And the great part about is they’re dirt cheap in Basic Economy (about $80!). Because Delta is blocking middle seats and restricting capacity on flights through September, you’re pretty much assured an open seat next to you.
They pull in 5,932 MQM when you route through Detroit (DTW) both ways.
No matter what, you’re stuck taking a redeye. So if you want a shot at Comfort+ or first class upgrades, you might want to buy Main Cabin for $149.20 (2.5 CPM).
For the DFW to LAX option, there’s an option that gets in a little earlier — right during morning rush hour. So we personally like this one better.
- Cost: $79.60 in Basic Economy, $149.60 in Main Cabin
- Dates: Several in fall 2020
- Route: DFW-DTW-LAX-DTW-DFW or LAX-DTW-DFW-DTW-LAX
- MQM: 5,932
Find More Delta (or Other Airline) Mileage Runs!
Want something else? Juicy Miles has a Delta expert who will personally craft the most ideal mileage run around your parameters.
Or if you need a mileage run or award booking for another airline, Juicy Miles can help with those requests, too!
The company’s founder, Adam Morvitz, was interviewed for the Washington Post article about mileage runs — that also featured René!
Paying for the Trip
Save money! Pay with Membership Rewards points through Juicy Miles’ new American Express partnership
If you pay cash, remember to use a credit card earning bonus points on your airfare purchases!
3X with the Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card (<– LINK) on purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines. Delta Sky Club and American Express Centurion Lounge access also included!
3X with the Delta SkyMiles Platinum Business American Express Card (<– LINK) on purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines.
- Don’t miss a single run. Subscribe HERE mileage run email alerts!
- Need to learn how to find a run? See THIS Rookie post for how-to guide!
- Boost your Delta MQMs with the Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express (<– LINK) or Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card (<– LINK)
- Want a custom built run from your home airport? You can find one here.
- Relax in an airport lounge during your mileage run with one of these cards!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.