Need to replace your portable laptop battery charger or other external power supply? Sungzu’s 27000mAh/99.9Wh AC outlet laptop power bank usually sells for $99.
But it’s yours for just $49.99 (before applicable taxes) when you use promo code 50SUNGZU and purchase it through Amazon. Supplies are limited.
The specs, as per Sungzu:
- ✈️【Portable Power Bank for Business and Travel】The portable charger is equipped with AC port, QC 3.0 USB-A port, Type-C PD 45W port and 2 5V/3.1A USB-A ports, supporting 5 outputs simultaneously. it’s the best external battery charger for laptop when you on the business trip, on the aireplane or train.
- 👍【Huge Capacity】Built-in lithium battery, 27000mAh/99.9WH/PD 45W mobile supply, powerful enough to charge Drone, Laptop, MacBook, iPhone, and Home appliances. It can meet your needs during outdoor travelling, camping, sporting, and other activities with a compact size of 8.26*5.31*1.18 in and a weight of 2.2 lbs.
- 🔥【Universal Compatibility】Charge PD & non-PD devices at full-speed. Perfect performance for MacBook Pro /MacBook Air, Surface Pro, HP Spectre X360/X2/Spectre Folio/ELITE BOOK 830 G5, Dell XPS 13/15, Lenovo X1/YOGA730/E490/IdeaPad 720s-13/THINKPAD X390, MateBook X/X Pro/13, Samsung Notebook, Nintendo Switch, iPad Pro, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, Pixel 3/3XL, Galaxy Note 10+, drones, cameras, fans, and other small electronic appliances.
- 🔥【Battery Bank for Camping Outdoors】Built-in 27000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery, the power bank can be charged by wall socket and solar panel. keep power even when you camping. Waterproof aluminum alloy casing and high bright LED torch, it’s the best travel battery.
- 👍【Safe and Reliable】Certified by UL, built-in smart IC intelligently identifies and powers your gadget with optimized current, provides surge protection, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at FB or Twiter. We’ll reply within 24 hrs and make things right!
Don’t forget to apply the promo code!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.