It can also be used as a webcam for your video meetings! And it’s waterproof down to 131 feet.
The deal is effective until about 5:10 PM Eastern / 2:10 PM Pacific — if supplies last that long.
The camera’s MSRP is $199.99. But it usually sells in the $140 range, so you’re saving about $20. (Don’t forget to use your Chase Freedom card — 5X back this quarter. And if you took advantage of the Blue Cash Everyday Card‘s current welcome offer, you receive 20% cashback on Amazon purchases during your first six months of membership.)
The AKASO’s V50 elite boasts an average 4.4-star rating (out of 5), with 89% of its nearly 1,750 ratings giving it 4 or 5 stars.
As I’ve written during similar deals, these are good, cost-effective litmus tests to see if you’d eventually like to invest in something like a GoPro.
Per AKASO, the camera features:
- UPGRADED SERIES OF AKASO V50: Records 4K/60fps, 4K/30fps, 2.7K/60fps, 2.7K/30fps, 1080P/120fps, 720P/240fps video, and 20MP image, you can capture high-quality full HD footages.
- VOICE CONTROL: You can control your AKASO V50 Elite action camera hands-free with voice commands Like “Action Start Video” and “Action Photo”.
- SUPERB IMAGE STABILIZATION: Built-in Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), your V50 Elite action camera predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage.
- OPTIONAL VIEW ANGLE: You can adjust the view angle of this action camera according to your needs between Wide, Medium, and Narrow. This sports camera also has a distortion calibration feature, which offers image distortion improvements.
- WATERPROOF CAMERA UP TO 131FT: Equipped the improved waterproof case, this underwater camera can deep dive up to 131 feet, ready to capture all details of your adventures. Ideal for water sports such as swimming, surfing, diving, snorkeling, etc.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.