A Hyatt hotel reportedly begged guests for donations — on top of their room rate and destination fees.
Plus, Delta is reportedly hoping 3,000 of its flight attendants will voluntarily unpaid time off for up to 12 months.
We’ll get to those and many more headlines in just a few minutes. But first, here’s a quick recap of this past week at Rene’s Points!
Thinking of taking a road trip? Here are the states home to the United States’ worst drivers.
Would you let a dog smell your pee — if it allowed you to board a flight? Here’s why I’m asking.
Travel accessory maker is having a nice sale on some of their products!
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders: here’s how you can take advantage of your DoorDash benefits!
Our youth may be the key to tourism’s survival — but will it come at a human cost?
The slot machines were loose in Las Vegas this past week.
The City of Chicago may use social media to see who violates the city’s travel orders.
Margaritaville is expanding into the Palm Springs area.
Chase and United announced some big welcome bonuses for their co-branded cards.
American Express released a few decent Amex Offers during the past week:
- Marriott Bonvoy was a big Amex Offer star this week.
- First, there was a $50 statement credit when spending $200 or more on room rates and charges.
- Then, their cobranded Amex cards received three limited-time 10X bonus categories!
- Dell: $100 back when spending $100 (consumer/personal Amex Platinum Cardmembers only)
- InterContinental and Kimpton also received the Amex Offer treatment.
Other Travel News!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.