Tranya’s T10 Bluetooth earbuds (which I personally use and love!) are currently available during an Amazon Lightning Deal.
Their MSRP is $69.99 — but they normally sell for $39.99. The Lightning Deal has them available for just $33.95 before applicable taxes and shipping. The sale is effective through about 4:40 PM Eastern / 1:40 PM Pacific — if supply lasts that long.
I own a set of these and recommend them! (I was excited to see them on a Lightning Deal so I could share them with you!) They paired easily to my iPhone, iPad, or MacBook Pro.
I’ve tried some earbuds that boast “great bass sound!” but sound like trash. The Tranya T10s literally made me say “Whoa!” when I first played music on them.
Plus, they can be wirelessly recharged. I’ve juiced them up on my Riapow solar charger with wireless charging capability.
Their specs, as per Tranya:
- [Expertly Tuned Sound] Thanks to the advanced aptX decoding technology and a 12mm large driver, the bass is tuned with great power, ultimate depth, and rich layers while ensuring clear vocals and crisp treble. (12mm driver – the drive area is 4 times of a typical 6mm driver)
- [Charge On-The-Go] 8-hour playtime per charge and extends total playtime to 32 hours with charging case. If you are in a rush, place the earbuds into the charging case for only 10 minutes and get 1 hour of listening. You can charge the case via a fast USB-C or wireless charger.
- [Solid Connectivity] An industry-leading Qualcomm chip and dual-antenna design doubles the transmission range and builds a more solid connection. Enjoy a seamless listening experience even under an electromagnetic interference, such as gyms, railway stations, and airports.
- [Advanced Touch Control] Optimized with Accidental Touch Protection, you can accurately adjust volume, skip tracks, play or pause the music.
- [IPX7 Waterproof] The waterproof nano-coating and well-sealed case efficiently protect the T10 from water and sweat. It’s enough to survive a sudden rain. And feel free to wear it for hardcore workouts.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.