If you’re not in the mood to drop $115 on Apple AirPods but want a decent pair of Bluetooth earbuds, check out this Prime Day Lightning Deal for TRANYA’s upgraded B530s. They usually sell for $39.99 — but the Lightning Deal brings the price down to just $25.49.
(I own TRANYA’s T10 earbuds and love them.)
The Lightning Deal is effective through 10:50 PM Eastern / 7:50 PM Pacific — if inventory lasts that long.
Here are the specs, as per TRANYA (via Amazon)
- [HD Sound and Minimum Latency]: The upgraded B530 delivers clear and high definition sound and lets you hear even the smallest details. Powered by Qualcomm aptX and AAC codec, it ensures that you experience the best sound quality with little distortion and minimum latency.
- [Immersive Bass]: The dynamic driver produces powerful, layered, tight and distinguished bass, sophisticated mids and highs, which gives you a 3-D sense with an expansive and immersive sound field.
- [Ultra-long Playtime]: A single full charge gives you up to 10 hours of listening. And the portable charging case extends the total playtime to 80 hours to keep you powered up during round trip.
- [Noise Cancellation]: The passive noise cancellation design reduces ambient sound by 15-20dB, to help you focus. The B530 ensures crystal clear phone calls with cVc 8.0 noise cancellation technology in the microphone circuitry to suppress the back ground noises and enhance voice pickup.
- [Easy to Use]: Optimized with Accidental Touch Protection, you can accurately adjust volume, skip tracks, play or pause the music. Moreover, due to the advanced chipset, you can use both earbuds or any one of them alone.
Amazon Prime Day at Rene’s Points
- Here’s a link to all Prime Day deals
- Jump to the BIG savings! Check out everything at least 50% off!
- See our other Prime Day 2020 blog posts!
- Not an Amazon Prime member? Enjoy a FREE trial now!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.