AUKEY seems to have to a Prime Day blowout sale going. And they just added this set of Bluetooth earbuds with a noise cancellation mic for just $22.52 — down substantially from their $49.99 MSRP and $29.99 usual sale price. These sold fast out of the gate, so hurry if you’re interested.
They look like Apple AirPods (which are also on sale) — but cost a fraction of the price. I doubt AUKEY’s pack the same quality as Air Pods. But if you’re new to wireless earbuds and want to give some a test run, this Prime Day Lightning Deal is a great way to dip your toe into the water.
The specs, as per AUKEY via Amazon:
- Superior Sound Quality: Experience crisp, high-fidelity sound while Bluetooth 5 provides faster pairing and a stable, efficient wireless connection
- One-Step Reconnection: Simply take the earbuds out of the charging case and they will automatically connect to your phone (after being paired the first time)
- Convenient Touch Control: Effortlessly manage audio playback & calls with the multi-function touch panel and microphone on each earbud. The earbuds can even be used alone like a Bluetooth headset
- Great Battery Life: The earbuds alone provide up to 5 hours of high-quality sound output on a single charge, and the included charging case provides an additional 6 charges, giving 35 hours of total playtime
- Package Contents: AUKEY EP-T21 True Wireless Earbuds, Micro-USB Cable, Three Pairs of Ear-Tips, User Manual
Amazon Prime Day at Rene’s Points
- Here are the links we personally use to find great Prime Day deals
- Check out all the Prime Day deals
- Jump to the BIG savings! Check out everything at least 50% off!
- See our other Prime Day 2020 blog posts!
- Not an Amazon Prime member? Enjoy a FREE trial now!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.