The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card‘s “5 Free Nights” welcome offer expires soon: Wednesday, afternoon October 28. UPDATE: This offer has expired.
That means only five nights remain for you to take advantage of the promotion!
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless’ 5 Free Nights Offer
The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card‘s “best free night offer yet” gives new cardholders five complimentary nights at Marriott hotels valued at 50,000 points or fewer.
The minimum spend requirement is $5,000 in purchases within three months of approval.
Now, the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card‘s annual fee is $95. But that’s a heck of a deal for five nights at a premium hotel.
You’ll have 12 months to use the free night certificates once they’re issued to you.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card Features
The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card gives cardholders the following perks and benefits:
- One complimentary anniversary night (valued at up to 35,000 points) starting the second year of card membership.
- Complimentary Silver Elite Status each anniversary year
- 15 elite night credits per calendar year
- 6X points per dollar spent at over 7,000 Marriott Bonvoy properties
- 2X points per dollar on all other purchases
- Free premium Wi-Fi at participating Marriott properties
- No foreign transaction fees
This is a fantastic offer. And I think the card is worth holding anyway, simply because of the annual free night benefit.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.